Here’s how to begin the process:
- Call the Ravines office at 219-864-5063 or contact The Ravines office to ask any questions. Your inquiry will be confidential.
- We will respond with additional information and answer any questions you may have.
- If you choose to move forward, we will determine available openings for your Couples Counseling Intensive (CCI). At this point there will be a phone conversation from each spouse to the Ravines Director.
- Both husband and wife will need to complete individual application intake forms and submit to The Ravines.
- Your reservation will be secure once you have submitted a $500 deposit. Please note: Your $500 deposit is non-refundable.
- You will promptly need to supply the following forms: Husband Intake, Wife Intake, HIPPA Form, Release Form, Pastoral Referral (and in some cases, No Harm Agreement.)
- Before coming to The Ravines, couples may be invited to complete an additional assessment to help the counselor identify the unique strengths and potential growth areas in the marriage. There is a $35 fee for this online assessment which can be cared for with a credit card at the time of logging in. This fee is in addition to the cost of The Ravines.
- Final payment must be received at least 1 week prior to your arrival.
- If you have any questions or concerns throughout this process, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Both husband and wife need to complete the following forms in order to schedule and secure an intensive at The Ravines:
If you are seeking financial support, please complete the application below. The Executive Director will review your request and follow up with you.