- …the Scriptures to be the inspired Word of God and our ultimate and final authority for faith in practice.
- …in one God, revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God, our perfect heavenly Father, loves and cares for all.
- …that Jesus Christ, God’s Son, sacrificially died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin, and is Savior to those who believe in Him.
- …that the Holy Spirit was sent by God to live in and transform the lives of believers into the likeness of Christ.
- …that God created us in His image; that sin brought separation from God; and that all who receive salvation by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are no longer separated from Him but become children of God. The only way to become a Christian is by turning from a sinful life to Christ, and by trusting in Him as Lord and Savior. Only then can we begin to delight in God as He intended.
- …that the Church, Christ’s radiant bride, is a spiritual body made up of all believers, each of whom is a vital part of God’s plan.